- Working with 1 asparagus spear at a time, use a vegetable peeler to shave spears into long, thin shavings.
- Transfer to a medium bowl (the tips will snap off as spears get thinner; add to bowl).
- Combine grated Parmesan and lemon juice in a small bowl and slowly whisk in oil until well blended.
- Season vinaigrette generously with salt and pepper
- Drizzle vinaigrette over shaved asparagus and toss to coat. Divide asparagus salad among plates. Use peeler to shave more Parmesan over salad.
Share this Recipe