- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 1 Clove garlic Minced
- 1 Tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 Tsp Dried Dillweed
- 1 Cup Herb-Seasoned Stuffing Mix
- 2 Eggs Lightly Beaten
- 10 Ounces Frozen, Chopped Spinach Thawed & Well-Drained
- 1/2 Cup Feta Cheese Crumbled
- 4 Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns Split & Toasted
- In medium bowl combine oil, garlic, oregano, dillweed, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Stir in stuffing mix to coat thoroughly. Stir in egg, spinach, and 1/2 cup crumbled feta; mix well. Shape into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
- Heat a griddle or large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add patties. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until browned and heated through.
- Serve in buns with assorted toppers. Makes 4 servings.
Share this Recipe