- 1 head cabbage shredded
- 3 carrots shredded
- 1 crown broccoli cut into florets
- 2-3 scallions chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons celery salt
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- black pepper to taste
- 1.) Mix together the cabbage, carrots, broccoli, and scallions in a large bowl.
- 2.) Whisk the mayonnaise, yogurt, sugar, vinegar, celery salt, mustard and black pepper together.
- 3.) Pour the sauce into the large bowl of veggies and combine well.
- 4.) Adjust seasonings as needed and enjoy!
Share this Recipe