- 3 to 4 zucchini or summer squash
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced roughly chopped red cabbage
- 1 large carrot grated
- 1/2 large red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 2 green onions thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1/2 bunch cilantro chopped,
- 1/3 cup seasoned rice vinegar*
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dark roasted sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Place the spiralized “noodles” in a large bowl. Add the cabbage, carrot, bell pepper, onions, and cilantro.
- Whisk together in a medium bowl the seasoned rice vinegar, olive oil, dark sesame oil, minced garlic, and red pepper flakes.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and gently toss to combine.
Share this Recipe