- 4 Apples
- 1 cup Medjool dates pitted and tightly packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1.) Heat two cups of water in a saucepan till warm. Place the dates in a bowl and submerge them with hot water. Allow them to sit for 15-20 minutes.
- 2.) Drain the dates, reserving the soak water. Place them into a blender with 3/4 cup of the soak water, the vanilla, the coconut oil, and the salt. Blend them on a high speed till they are very smooth and resemble a sauce. Add more water as needed, until the sauce is thick but pourable.
Share this Recipe